- granterrific reblogged this from heridas-demente
- closed-eyes-hopingforbetterlife reblogged this from iturnedintoatree and added:
- iturnedintoatree reblogged this from goldenphoenixgirl
- macaroni-overlord reblogged this from goldenphoenixgirl
- selfimportantweaverofwords likes this
- coalitionforjustice reblogged this from goldenphoenixgirl
- creatureofhabit11 likes this
- rescueeffect likes this
- heridas-demente reblogged this from goldenphoenixgirl and added:
- tawny-owl reblogged this from goldenphoenixgirl
- apdaydreams reblogged this from goldenphoenixgirl
- heridas-demente likes this
- goldenphoenixgirl reblogged this from dontsellbodies and added:
- agentlewordopensanirongate reblogged this from dontsellbodies
- goldenphoenixgirl likes this
- roamingwithhungryheart reblogged this from dontsellbodies
- dontsellbodies posted this
AN EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION FOR THE 21ST CENTURY: WHAT DOES FREEDOM MEAN TO YOU?
Emancipation: freeing someone from the control of another.
Proclamation: A document published to the inhabitants of an area that sets forth the basis of authority and scope of activities of a commander in a given area and which defines the obligations, liabilities, duties, and rights of the population affected.
On Sept 1862, President Abraham Lincoln issued a preliminary proclamation to free slaves. On September 22nd , the White House will celebrate the 150th anniversary of the signing of this document.
Dontsellbodies.org would like to create a modern day Proclamation of Freedom. Help us create a new emancipation proclamation by sending in your one liners, statements, comments, thoughts, and ideals of what freedom should look like in our country; what freedom means to you.