- 3eyes3souls3hearts reblogged this from endslaverynow
- notmylifefilm likes this
- briisagirl likes this
- honeychiles likes this
- randomness0flife likes this
- pfowolf likes this
- questionall reblogged this from dontsellbodies
- questionall likes this
- dontsellbodies reblogged this from endslaverynow
- echelonphotobook reblogged this from endslaverynow
- peacelovemone likes this
- stoptraffickinginky likes this
- big213 reblogged this from endslaverynow
- breakthechaindc likes this
- the-free-project reblogged this from endslaverynow
- endslaverynow posted this
AN EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION FOR THE 21ST CENTURY: WHAT DOES FREEDOM MEAN TO YOU?
Emancipation: freeing someone from the control of another.
Proclamation: A document published to the inhabitants of an area that sets forth the basis of authority and scope of activities of a commander in a given area and which defines the obligations, liabilities, duties, and rights of the population affected.
On Sept 1862, President Abraham Lincoln issued a preliminary proclamation to free slaves. On September 22nd , the White House will celebrate the 150th anniversary of the signing of this document.
Dontsellbodies.org would like to create a modern day Proclamation of Freedom. Help us create a new emancipation proclamation by sending in your one liners, statements, comments, thoughts, and ideals of what freedom should look like in our country; what freedom means to you.